Hot Tub Installation
Hot tub installation doesn’t need to be complicated or intimidating, especially if you take the time to do some advance planning. The basics of installing your new Jacuzzi® include delivery and set-up, hooking up the electricity so the water can get hot, and filling the spa with water. Individual needs and preferences will dictate the details of your particular spa installation.
What you need to know about hot tub installation
• The hot tub requires a solid and level foundation. Be sure to read the model specifications for the actual weight when filled with water – spas are heavy! The surface it sits on needs to be straight, too.
• There are some safety measures to take. These include observing the recommended distance from overhead power lines, maintaining access to the inside of the model’s panel for servicing, and conforming to any pertinent municipal codes.
• Nobody likes “surprises” on delivery day. Make sure there is a clear and wide pathway. Steps, overhanging branches, etc., must be taken into account prior to your spa installation.
For more information regarding installation and tasks to complete prior, please download our pre-delivery guide. In the meantime, you can carry on with the fun parts of planning for your new purchase:
• Decide where to place the tub. They say you’ll use it often if it’s easily accessible from the house, but a private retreat away from it all is a popular alternative.
• Envision the type of landscaping and hardscaping that will complement the model.
• Look over the selection of Jacuzzi Exclusives Accessories. You can add options ranging from a marine-grade stereo system to a bar with stools.