Outdoor Hot Tubs For Year-Round Enjoyment
Outdoor hot tubs require quality materials and specialize engineered to withstand the elements, from glaring sun and heat to harsh cold and snow.
Look for outdoor spas that are constructed with premium components from top to bottom. A Jacuzzi brand hot tub is built to last in any climate with:
• A shell made of multiple layers for stability and durability.
• A base structure that resists both moisture and mildew and deters pests.
• Exterior cabinets made of synthetic materials with the appearance of natural wood that need no sanding or staining, even after years of sun and water exposure. You enjoy easy maintenance plus durability.
• Full-foam insulation that saves energy in cold weather and lowers operating costs
Studies show that spending time outdoors produces healthy benefits.
We all need fresh air and sunshine, and simply taking in the sights and sounds of nature can calm the mind and ease tension. When you put those benefits together with the healthy effects of hydrotherapy, it’s easy to see how these tubs can enhance your overall lifestyle and wellbeing. Jacuzzi’s hydrotherapy works to improve the way you feel in several ways.
• The combination of heat, buoyancy and massage, or hydrotherapy, improves circulation, eases tension, promotes better sleep and helps relieve pain.
• An outdoor spa is an ideal place to spend time with family and friends away from distractions. The warm, massaging water calms nerves and reduces stress, which promotes good feelings and more relaxed conversations.
• Modern outdoor hot tubs by Jacuzzi are built with energy-efficient features that allow you to program heating cycles for when you plan to use your hot tub. You can afford to enjoy your outdoor spa in every season.